Filter Clip Teapot
This stainless steel Filter Clip is a handy option for closing paper tea filters and preventing them from falling into your cup or teapot.
- Using both thumbs push the clip outwards (against the curve) until it opens.
- Place the paper tea filter opening into the clip and press clip to close.
- Place the filter into a cup or teapot, hanging the clip on the rim/handle of your cup/teapot.
- The flexible chain hook attaches to almost every cup or teapot.
- After the tea has been brewed, remove the clip and dispose of the tea filter.
We Also Recommend