- Please note, we do not offer returns - we offer a 30-day exchange policy.
- We offer exchange on non-consumable items only.
- Non-consumable items that are eligible for exchange are: mugs, cups, teapots, infusers, strainers, tea kettles etc.
- We have a 30-day exchange policy on non-consumable items, which means you have 30 days after purchasing your item in-store or 30 days from receiving your item via mail, to request an exchange.
- Exchanges for non-consumable items, such as infusers/filters/teaware etc, may be exchanged within thirty days with receipt provided they are in the original packaging, have not been used, and are in original condition.
- Consumable items such as tea and honey cannot be exchanged even if they are unopened. Consumable food and beverage items cannot be resold, therefore, they are not exchangeable.
- Custom orders cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
To do an exchange, bring your item to the store during our hours of business and we'll be happy to complete an exchange. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete an exchange via mail. If your exchange is accepted for mail, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return, will not be accepted.
Damaged Orders + Missing Items
Please inspect your mail order when received and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged. Please let us know immediately if you received damaged goods, received the wrong item, or are missing an item. We will evaluate the issue and make it right.