- Consumable items such as tea and honey cannot be exchanged even if they are unopened. Consumable food and beverage items cannot be resold, therefore, they are not exchangeable. We unfortunately cannot operate at a loss. When trying new teas, we suggest you try our Collection Boxes with the sample size bags of tea or our small bags before you invest in a medium or large bag. Not all teas are for all people, and unfortunately, we cannot do an exchange just because you don't prefer a flavor of tea. We also cannot do exchanges on tea in an event that you ordered one tea online but changed your mind and want a different tea. Unfortunately once a tea leaves our facility, that tea cannot be taken back.
- We have a 30-day exchange policy on non-consumable items. We do not offer returns - we offer a 30-day exchange policy on non-consumable items only. Non-consumable items that are eligible for exchange are: mugs, cups, teapots, infusers, strainers, tea kettles etc.
- You have 30 days after purchasing your item in-store or 30 days from receiving your item via mail, to request an exchange.
- Exchanges for non-consumable items may be exchanged within thirty days with receipt provided they are in the original packaging, have not been used, and are in original condition.
- Custom orders cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
To do an exchange on non-consumable items, please bring your items to the store during our hours of business and we'll be happy to complete an exchange. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete an exchange via mail. If your exchange is accepted for mail, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return, will not be accepted.